|Studio C was the
home of broadcasts with modest space requirements. It was renovated following
World War II in a fashion similar to studio A (apparently the parallel walls created
acoustical problems, especially after the installation of the extended frequency
response RCA 44A ribbon microphones).
Click here to visit the remodeled
studio C and to learn how it was used in the 1940's.